Shawnee State University Online Campus
We employ experienced educators who contribute to our students’ success.
Our students can choose from a variety of academic areas and unique educational and professional opportunities.
We are committed to helping every student meet their educational goals and succeed in the professional world.
We offer quality academic programs to students of all cultural, religious and financial backgrounds.
Our Online Programs
With student-focused and academically challenging online degrees from Shawnee State University, you will prepare for success without having to commit to a set class schedule.
- A.A. in General Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Information Systems Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Marketing
- Bachelor of Individualized Studies
- B.S. in Health Science
- Criminal Justice Certificate
- RN to BSN
Shawnee State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Shawnee State University is committed to providing students with a personalized learning experience and guidance to ensure their success, no matter their starting point or chosen career path. Through quality academics and a renowned faculty, Shawnee State’s graduates begin their careers with confidence and the skills necessary to become successful. In fact, 83 percent of our graduates are employed in a field related to their degree within six months of graduating, and the percentage of our nursing and education students who pass national license exams is consistently higher than state and national success rates.Learn More About Shawnee State
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that as you become an online student, you may have some questions. Here are the answers to some of the ones we are commonly asked. Have other questions? See all of our FAQs.
- Yes! The amount of transfer credits varies by program. For information, visit our Transfer Students page.
- To apply for admission to one of our online programs, you can contact an enrollment counselor or complete our online application.
- We offer up to six start dates throughout the year so that you can begin your degree at a time that’s most convenient for you. View the Academic Calendar for a full list of start dates, deadlines, and more.
Request More Information
Fill out the form to learn more about earning your degree at Shawnee State.